The project is led by the European Pathway Association in close collaboration with the Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, University of Leuven and the Department of Cardiology of the University Hospitals Leuven. The multidisciplinary research team comprises :
- Prof. dr. Kris Vanhaecht, Secretary General, European Pathway Association, Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. dr. Peter Sinnaeve, Department of Cardiology, University Hospitals Leuven, Faculty of Medicine, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. dr. Walter Sermeus, Professor in Patient Care Management, Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. dr. Massimiliano Panella, President European Pathway Association. Faculty of Medicine Amedeo Avogadro University Eastern Piedmont, Italy.
- Prof. dr. Veerle Foulon, Research Centre for Pharmaceutical Care and Economy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, KU Leuven
- Drs. Daan Aeyels, doctoral student and research fellow, Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy, University of Leuven, Belgium
Scientific Advisory Board
To support the E-P-A – KU Leuven – UZ Leuven in scientifically coordinating the CP4ACS research team, an inter-university scientific committee of cardiologists and health care quality experts will be set up. The committee will bring together expertise from University Hospital Antwerp, University Hospital Brussels, University Hospital Ghent and University Hospital Leuven.
- Prof. dr. Kris Vanhaecht (E-P-A & KU Leuven)
- Prof. dr. Peter Sinnaeve (KU Leuven & Chairman BIWAC)
- Prof. dr. Danny Schoors (VU Brussels)
- Prof. dr. Marc Claeys (U Antwerp)
- Dr. Sofie Gevaert (U Ghent)
- Drs. Daan Aeyels (KU Leuven)
This committee will support and guide the next phases of the project on the one hand and on the other prepare and assure quality of the academic output. The members of the committee will be co-authors of the scientific publications as member of the CP4ACS research group.